Pan-Fried Flounder Fillet with Grapefruit Balsamic Sauce
Write a review
- 1 pink grapefruit (peeled & sectioned)
- 2 tbsps grapefruit juice
- 6 oz flounder fillets (or other fillets, e.g.sole)
- 2 tbsps flour (seasoned with salt & pepper)
- 2 tbsps + 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 shallots (minced)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp cilantro (minced)
- Peel and section grapefruit over a large bowl to collect grapefruit juice, set aside.
- Coat the fillets with seasoned flour, dust off any excess.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a non-stick pan, fry fillets for a few minutes each side, until just cooked and lightly browned. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat the remaining butter and sauté shallot for a few minutes.
- Add in grapefruit, juice, vinegar and cilantro, season with salt and pepper and heat through.
- Pour the sauce over the fish and serve hot.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/