This is a low-fat seafood salad. The zucchini is browned with water (instead of oil) and fat-free yogurt is used as salad dressing (instead of high-fat mayonnaise).
Pan Seared Shrimp & Browned Zucchini Salad (for Dukan Diet PV Cruise) | Dietplan-101
Yields: 1 serving
- 1/3 cup + 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup chopped yellow zucchini
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 10 shrimps (peeled, keep the ends)
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup arugula salad
For salad dressing:
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 1 oz (30 g) fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp warm water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 sachet sweetener
- Combine ingredients for salad dressing in a bowl and whisk until well mixed.
- Pour 1/3 cup of water into a large non-stick skillet, then add in chopped zucchini.
- Cook the zucchini with water over medium heat, until water has evaporated and zucchini lightly stick to the pan, stirring occasionally.
- Add in more water (about 1/3 cup) and repeat the same until the zucchini is browned to your liking. Add the browned zucchini to the salad dressing.
- Preheat olive oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Lightly coat the shrimps with salt, then cook in single layer until turned pink.
- Turn the shrimps and continue cooking until just cooked through.
- Add the shrimps and arugula to the zucchini and toss to mix well.