Pan Seared Shrimp with Carrot & Leek (for Dukan Diet PV Cruise)
Write a review
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 6 large shrimps (peeled, keep the ends)
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot (steamed)
- 1 cup julienned leeks (steamed)
- 2 tbsps chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp capers (chopped)
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- some grated lemon zest
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat olive oil in a non-stick skillet until hot.
- Season shrimps with minced garlic, salt and pepper, then add to the preheat pan in single layer and cook until the edges turn pink, about 1 minutes.
- Turn the shrimps and cook for another few seconds, then stir in the steamed vegetables, chopped dill, capers, lemon juice and zest.
- Continue cooking until shrimps are just cooked, about 1-2 minutes, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve while hot.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/