Roasted Eggplant Flesh and Garlic (for Dukan Diet PV Cruise)
Write a review
- 1 eggplant (pricked with fork)
- 1 head garlic
- dash of coriander powder
- Preheat the oven to 450°F/230°C.
- Place the eggplant and garlic onto a lined baking and roast it in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Rotate the eggplant and roast for another 10 minutes, or until the inside becomes soft. The garlic will have roasted inside its own skin and becomes soft. Set aside to cool.
- After cooling, halve the roasted eggplant and spoon out the flesh into a bowl.
- Add in some roasted garlic and coriander powder and mix well. Serve.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/