Roasted Halibut Fillet with Grapefruit Fennel Salsa
Write a review
- 4 (6-oz each) halibut fillets
- salt & ground black pepper (to taste)
For grapefruit fennel salsa
- 2 red grapefruits (peeled & sectioned)*
- 1 tsp grated grapefruit zest
- 4 tbsps grapefruit juice
- 1 fennel bulb (halved & thinly sliced)
- 4 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsps pitted olives (halved)
- 2 tbsps chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- red pepper flakes (to taste)
- For grapefruit fennel salsa, combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to mix well. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C.
- Put fillets on a non-stick baking pan, then season with salt and black pepper.
- Roast for 10-12 minutes, until just cooked (the length of time depends on the thickness).
- Transfer to serving platters, then top each with grapefruit fennel salsa.
- Serve hot.
- *Grate grapefruit zest, then peel and section grapefruits over a large bowl to collect the juice.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/