Shrimp Onion Pepper Omelet (for Dukan Diet PV Consolidation/Cruise)
Write a review
- 8 oz (225 g) large shrimps (peeled & roughly chopped)
- 1/3 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsps dry white wine (tolerated) (omit this for PV Cruise)
- sea salt & black pepper (to taste)
- pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 medium eggs
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Put shrimps, chopped bell pepper and onion in a bowl.
- Add olive oil and wine, and season to taste with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Toss well and refrigerate for 1 hour before cooking.
- Add salt and pepper to the eggs and beat together.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add in the marinated ingredients and cook until the shrimps are just cooked.
- Pour the beaten eggs over the shrimps and stir lightly until the eggs are cooked. Fold into half
- Garnish with some spring onion (optional) and serve.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/