Spicy Grapefruit Salsa
Write a review
- 1 red grapefruit (peeled, sectioned & juice collected)
- 3 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsps mint
- 1 small jalapeno pepper (minced)
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsps honey
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Peel and section the grapefruit, collect dripping juice in a bowl. Squeeze any juice from the grapefruit membrane too.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the grapefruit juice and mix well.
- Halve the grapefruit sections and add to the mixture. Mix well.
- Serve or keep refrigerated for later use.
- Can be served with grilled fish, grilled meat, or as dipping for spicy crackers.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/