Spicy Mussels Soup (for Dukan Diet PP Attack)
Write a review
- 2 lbs (900 g) fresh mussels with shells (cleaned)
- 3 cups (700 ml) light chicken stock
- 1 small chili (seeded & finely chopped)
- 3 tbsps lime juice
- salt (to taste)
- Splenda sweetener (to taste)
- some chopped coriander leaves
- Put the cleaned mussels into a pot over a high flame and add in a bit of water.
- Cover the pot with lid and steam for about 2 minutes, until all shells open. Remove from heat and drain.
- Bring the stock to the boil. Add in chili, lime juice and season with salt and sweetener. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add in cooked mussels and chopped coriander, simmer for a minute. Serve.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/