Tuna Watercress Sandwich with Wasabi Mayonnaise (for Atkins Diet Phase 1)
Write a review
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 10 oz (280 g) tuna steak
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp wasabi powder
- 1/2 tsp tamari soy sauce
- 4 slices toasted Atkins Cuisine bread
- 1/2 cup watercress leaves
- 1/4 red onion (thinly sliced)
- Preheat oils over medium-high heat in a large frying pan.
- Sear both sides of the tuna steak, about 2 minutes for each side. Then, thinly sliced diagonally. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, wasabi and soy sauce.
- To serve, spread some wasabi mayonnaise on the bread slices, then top 2 bread slices with tuna, watercress and red onion, finish on top with the remaining slices.
- Then, cut each set of sandwich diagonally to make them 4.
- Each serving: 2.0 g Net Carbs
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/