Vanilla Soy Waffles (for Atkins Diet Phase 2)
Write a review
- 1 cup soy flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsps granulated Splenda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsps heavy cream
- 3 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 tbsp sugar-free vanilla syrup
- 4 tbsps cold water
- Preheat waffle iron (according to manufacturer's instruction).
- Whisk together soy flour, baking powder, sweetener and salt in a mixing bowl, then make a well in the center.
- Add in heavy cream, eggs and syrup and mix until blended.
- Add in water gradually to the thick batter and mix until you have a slightly thick but still pourable batter.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of batter (adjust the amount according to your waffle machine) in the middle of the preheated waffle iron, cover and cook until the waffle is lightly browned on both sides.
- Repeat the same for the remaining batter.
- Serve warm.
- Each serving: 2.0 g Net Carbs
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/