Low Carb Vanilla Splenda Meringue Cookies (for Dukan Diet PP Attack) | Dietplan-101
- 3 egg whites (at room temperature, use 3-4 days old eggs)
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 7 tbsps Splenda granulated sweetener (or 12 sachets)
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 250°F/120°C.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper (or use silicon mat).
- Beat egg whites until foamy, then add in cream of tartar and beat at high speed until soft peaks form.
- Add in sweetener gradually (1 tablespoon at a time) while beating. Continue to beat at high speed until VERY stiff.
- Add in the vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Put the meringue into a piping bag with your favorite tip and pipe dollops onto the cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Let the meringue cookies cool in the closed oven.
- Remove from oven and transfer with care (the cookies are fragile) to an airtight container immediately.
- Keep refrigerated.