Veal Scaloppini in Mushroom Cream Sauce with Steamed Green Bean (for Dukan Diet PV Cruise)
Write a review
- 14 oz (400 g) mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 veal scaloppini (6 oz each, thickness 0.4 inch/1 cm)
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups green beans (steamed)
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan.
- Gently brown the sliced mushrooms until tender and set aside.
- Gently brown the veal cutlets on both sides and set aside.
- Heat the sour cream over low heat (don’t boil), keep stirring, until it reduces and golden in color.
- Add in the browned mushroom and reheat to a simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Add in the browned scaloppini and simmer for another minute, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve while hot with the steamed green beans.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/