Beef Mushroom Vegetables Kebab Skewers (for Dukan Diet PV Cruise)
Write a review
For the kebabs
- 10 oz (280 g) lean beef tenderloin cubes
- 6 cherry/grape tomatoes
- 6 button mushrooms
- 1/2 yellow pepper (cut into 6 pieces)
- 1/2 red pepper (cut into 6 pieces)
- 6 wooden skewers (presoaked in water, then lightly coated with olive oil)
For the marinade
- 1 tbsp less sodium soy sauce (e.g. Kikkoman)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- dash of ground ginger
- dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
- sugar substitute (Splenda or Stevia) (to taste)
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl.
- Add in the beef cubes and coat them well with the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to marinate, stir them in between.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Thread the marinated beef cubes and vegetables alternatively onto the skewers.
- Arrange them on a non-stick baking pan and cook in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, turning in between, until all sides are well cooked.
- You may use any vegetable (Dukan allowed) to your liking (e.g. zucchini, onion, eggplant, asparagus).
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/