A chopped salad is a salad with uniformly chopped ingredients, which are drizzled with salad dressing and then either tossed or kept in a composed form. This recipe uses fat-free plain Greek yogurt as the base for salad dressing, instead of mayonnaise or olive oil which are higher in fat.
Cucumber Celery Shrimp Chopped Salad (Dukan Diet PV Cruise Recipe) | Dietplan-101
Yields: 2 servings
- 20 medium shrimps (cleaned & cooked)
- 1 small red onion (peeled & chopped)
- 1/2 small cucumber (seeded & chopped)
- 2/3 stalk celery (chopped)
For salad dressing:
- 6 oz (170 g) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice (or to taste)
- 2 sachets sweetener (or to taste)
- 1/2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Whisk together ingredients for salad dressing in a bowl, then transfer to a ramekin (for serving).
- Peel the cooked shrimps, then arrange on a serving platter.
- Prepare the remaining salad ingredients, then arrange on the serving platter.
- To serve, pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to combine.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce.