Gluten-Free Amaranth Pasta
Write a review
- 8 oz (226 g) amaranth flour
- 4 1/2 oz (127 g) tapioca flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- 1-2 tbsps water
- Sift both flours into a large mixing bowl and make a well in the center.
- Put the remaining ingredients in the center and mix well to form a dough.
- Lightly flour a clean surface and knead the dough until smooth and elastic.
- Cover with cling film and rest for 20 minutes.
- Roll the dough out thinly and form into your desired pasta shape.
- Cook in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/