Gluten-Free Banana Bread
Write a review
- 6 oz (170 g) mashed ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (110 g) brown sugar
- 4 tbsps vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (118 ml) fresh milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 4 tsps baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Combine banana, egg, brown sugar, oil, milk and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together all dry ingredients, then add to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan (9”x 4).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, or until done (tester inserted in the center comes out clean).
- Remove from oven and let it cool for a while before removing from the pan.
- Cut into slices and serve. For unfinished portion, keep refrigerated.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/