Gluten-Free Chocolate Cookies & Cream Trifle
Write a review
- 3 pkts sugar-free Chocolate Instant Pudding & Pie Filling (e.g. Jell-O, Royal, Great Value)
- 1 pkt (7-oz/198-g) gluten-free chocolate chip cookies (e.g. Trader Joe's) (roughly chopped)
- 1 tub (8-oz/226-g) light whipped topping (e.g. Kraft, Great Value)
- Prepare the pudding according to the instructions given. Set aside to cool.
- In a trifle bowl, pour 1 layer of chocolate pudding, top with some chopped cookies, followed by the whipped topping. Repeat the same process.
- Refrigerate the trifle for at least 1 hour before serving.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/