Gluten-Free Watercress Tofu Fish Soup
Write a review
- 4 cups (950 ml) water
- 1 cup (240 ml) chicken broth
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 tsps chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 lbs (680 g) fresh grouper fillets (cut into bite size pieces)*
- 8 spring onions (chopped)
- 7 oz (200 g) firm tofu (cut into cubes)
- 7 oz (200 g) watercress (roughly chopped)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Combine water, chicken broth, onion and garlic in a large saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, add in fish pieces, reduce to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add in chopped spring onions, tofu cubes and watercress.
- Cook for another 5-8 minutes, until vegetable is cooked. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
- *You may also use fresh cod fillets.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/