Italian Romaine Radicchio Chopped Salad (for Diabetics)
Write a review
- 5 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped radicchio
- 1/3 cup chopped scallion
For salad dressing
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh dill (or 1 tsp dried)
- salt & ground black pepper (to taste)
- Whisk together all ingredients for salad dressing, season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Combine the chopped vegetables in a large salad bowl and pour over the dressing.
- Toss to mix well and serve.
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/