Low-Calorie Mixed Fruit Salad with Orange Juice
Write a review
- 2 cups fresh strawberry (sliced)
- 1 medium banana (sliced)
- 1 medium red apple (unpeeled & diced)
- 1 cup (165 g) fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup (151 g) green seedless grapes
- 2 fresh peach (peeled & diced)
- 2 kiwis (sliced)
- 6 tbsps frozen concentrate orange juice (unsweetened, at room temperature)
- Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl and mix well to let the flavors blend together.
- Cover and chill for a few hours before serving.
- Each serving: (about 106 calories)
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/