Low-Calorie Mixed Pepper Coleslaw with Peanut Dressing
Write a review
- 3 oz (85 g) red bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 3 oz (85 g) yellow bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 2 oz (57 g) carrot (cut into thin strips)
- 2 stalks green onions (chopped)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
For peanut dressing
- 1 1/2 tbsps rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 3/4 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 3/4 tsp minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp minced ginger
- Tabasco pepper sauce (to taste)
- Whisk all ingredients for peanut dressing in a large salad bowl until smooth.
- Add in the bell peppers, carrot and green onions, toss well.
- Then add in the cilantro and cabbage, toss again to combine well.
- Let the slaw stands for 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Each serving: 1/2 cup (about 57 calories)
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/