This is a low-carb and low-fat crustless cheesecake recipe suitable for South Beach phase 1. Baked in ramekins, made with 2 main simple ingredients: low-fat ricotta cheese and eggs.
Low Carb Baked Ricotta Cheesecake (for South Beach Phase 1) | Dietplan-101
Yields: 4 servings
- 2 cups low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 355°F/180°C.
- Mix ricotta cheese, sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Add in eggs gradually and continue to beat until smooth.
- Spoon the batter into 4 ramekins and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm.