Low Carb Crustless Key Lime Pie
Write a review
- 16 oz (453 g) cream cheese (soften)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 6 (1-g packet) Splenda sweetener
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 3 oz (85 g) sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1/2 cup very cold water
- 1 tbsp grated lime zest
- Mix cream cheese, lime juice and Splenda in mixing bowl.
- Put lime gelatin in another bowl, add in the boiling water and stir to dissolve it completely.
- Add the gelatin mixture slowly to the cream cheese mixture, and mix until well blended.
- Then, pour in cold water and lime zest quickly and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer the mixture to a pie pan and keep refrigerated for 1-2 hours, until set.
- Serve with a dollop of Reddi Whip.
- Each serving: 5.8 g Carb
Diet Plan 101 https://www.dietplan-101.com/