Don’t feel guilty about having some chocolate regularly. Studies have found eating chocolate helps lower your blood pressure, bad cholesterol, lower risk of cardiovascular disease and offers host of other health benefits.
Chocolate don’t have to be all bad. But instead of buying them, why not make your own chocolate bar at home. They are easy to make and healthier than store-bought, which often loaded with extra sugar and milk.
You only need 3 ingredients for this recipe, cocoa powder, cocoa butter and sweetener of your choice. They are extremely easy to make and absolutely delicious. This low-carb sugar-free chocolate bar is suitable for those who are health-conscious or on Low-Carb diet or Atkins diet.
Low Carb Sugar-free Chocolate Bars (for Atkins Diet Phase 1) | Dietplan-101
Yields about 36 pieces (small)
Each serving: 0.5 g Net Carb
- 7 tbsps cocoa butter
- 6 tbsps unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup powdered sweetener (or 12 sachets)
- Melt cocoa butter in microwave, then add in cocoa powder and whisk to mix well.
- Add in sweetener and whisk to mix thoroughly.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture into chocolate mould.
- Keep refrigerated for about 30 minutes, or until firm.