Strawberries, blueberries and raspberries are loaded with antioxidants. They not only help you losing weight, preventing diseases, but taste great too. Load up your fridge with these tiny but nutrient-rich berries. Sweetened or unsweetened, start your day off with this great tasting and healthy smoothie.
Mixed Berries Yogurt Smoothie (for South Beach Phase 2) | Dietplan-101
Yields: 2 servings (Each serving: 13.4 g Net Carbs, 100 calories)
- 1/2 cup strawberries (frozen)
- 1/2 cup raspberries (frozen)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (frozen)
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 sachet sweetener (or to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Process on high until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with extra berries (if desired).
- Serve immediately.