A refreshing tropical smoothie, made with fresh pineapple and almond milk, great to serve on hot days.
Pineapple Almond Milk Smoothies (for Atkins Diet Phase 3) | Dietplan-101
Yields: 2 servings (Each serving: 12.0 g Net Carbs)
- 20 whole almonds (blanched)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 1/2 oz (70 g) fresh pineapple (diced & frozen)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup homemade sugar-free almond milk
- 2 sachets sweetener
- Boil whole almonds in water for 1 minute only, then rinse with cold water and remove the skins.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and serve immediately.